Wednesday, September 12, 2018

9 is Fine!

Famous homemade ice cream cake with oreos and mint chocolate chip ice cream!

We celebrated over the weekend with a trip to this place we call Charlie heaven, has playgrounds, dirt bike track, skate park, soccer fields, even a beach!  Here we are in a family game where Dad & Charlie destroyed the ISB Varsity team...



 

What is better than coming off the school bus and snuggling your best friend?

Kelly's fan club President Alicia at first home soccer game!

Sisters on the soccer team-first time playing together in a long time!

Greg and I got to go with some friends to the Brussels Beer Festival, held in a giant convention center.  Tons of Belgian beers to try and also some from other parts of the world.  I only sampled Belgian beers!
A view from the top to show you all the different stands.
This one cracked me up...when I think of Woburn I think of the book and movie "A Civil Action" all about the bad water...guess the Belgians might not have read it!

This one had a smoked peach beer, one guy tried it and I had a sniff it really did smell like smoked peaches-yuk!


One Saturday all the kids were home and helped me harvest our backyard concord grapes.  I guess the hot summer was good for the grapes...look how many we had! We now have lots of jelly jars!


We hope your September is off to a great start too!

No comments:

Post a Comment