Sunday, October 14, 2018

Back to life..back to reality


Just a few more shots from our awesome Ireland trip, I've been meaning to post them forever, but life has been quite busy, which is why we all just wanted to stay on vacation in Ireland.  

Our last day we stopped in this beautiful beach town on the way back to Dublin.  Happened to find the way to the Coast Guard Station in case we needed it!


Another beautiful pub, but it was Sunday morning so it was closed...
Sisters at the beach, Katie still wants to be asleep!

This place was closed too, but adorable!
We crossed this on our way from Waterford back to Dublin...sure looks like the Zakim Bridge doesn't it?
I liked these books for sale in the airport!

 I think Ryan Air could use my photo for their marketing material...love this shot from my window seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment