Friday, July 1, 2016

Fun Videos by a Talented South African!

Our dear friend Jenny, who the kids call their South African Grannie, has a daugher Sylvie McKeown who is a freelance journalist.  She writes great articles for Marie Claire magazine and ocassionally things for the Sunday Times newspaper here in SA.  This past weekend she had a two page spread in the fashion section! She recreated this seasons fancy accessories from all the big designers out of paper!

The photos of the items were neat, but the short thank you videos she made were incredible!  Here they are..
Louis Vuitton

Gucci

Valentino Garavani

Dolce & Gabbana
Prada

When I taught 4th grade computers we did a project on stop motion animation- I wish I had these then to show my students!  I hope you enjoyed them as much as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment