Monday, December 31, 2018

A Beautiful Christmas with no front teeth!

We miss American decorations with crazy lights everywhere.  They just don't do that here like they do at home!

However, we learned that in the Netherlands they decorate their big front windows with gorgeous, natural displays.  When we were there on Christmas Eve I got to take some pictures.  I'd really like to go through Dutch towns and put together a book of all my favorites!  This is just a sample from one tiny village, I can only imagine if I could go through all the little towns what I could find!!

Here are just a few....


I really need a better camera to capture it at night & through the glass!  It was so pretty, the photo doesn't do it justice!

I love this door I saw it last year and thought it was amazing too!



On the town light poles...each one had one!  This means Happy Holidays in Dutch.
We had an excellent Christmas..here are a few highlights...
First Greg's artistic photo of Katie finding presents under the tree!

Kelly gets a new chubby unicorn to love!

Charlie with his new pogo stick...

Katie put on a highly entertaining pogo sticking show for us while we ate breakfast!

Charlie bought Kelly the greatest present that they both love...a set of tiny hands...apparently from a SNL skit that they are fans of! 
 Our new Marine, Andrew joined us for a laser tag outing..you might wonder who got the high score of our family...me of course!!

Finally, while Charlie got many things from Santa he didn't get what he needed most...but they are one the way!

We hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment